Tuesday, May 28, 2013

A 60 mile day today!

And it feels good to be done. After the uphill, rocky, secret garden-esque day yesterday, it was nice to have a bit of a change. And today certainly was a change. I spent the morning on the interstate (I-90), the early-afternoon going through some adorable little towns, and the late-afternoon on an incredible road (hwy 481) that parallels a river. The roads were mostly flat or gradually downhill. There was no rain. There was only a little wind. The shoulders were clean and ample. And I think I'm getting a little stronger. In any event, this felt like the first "full" day I've put in since we came out here. If I could do every day like today, I'd feel pretty darn good about myself. I'm scratched up and bleeding all over, but it's ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment