Wednesday, July 10, 2013

I'm in Nashville!

Actually I'm just south of Nashville, in Franklin. I'm visiting Aunt Inez and the rest of the Tennessee clan! I'm taking a day off tomorrow. I'm tired. Here are some pictures of the day's exploits.

Allow me to be a little prejudicial now. I've been on the road over three-thousand miles, and people have been asking me who the worst kind of drivers are. Is it truckers, little old ladies going to church, people with sports cars, people from Seattle? No—for bicyclists, the worst drivers (anecdotally) are dudes with boats. Their boats are so wide, and they don't have a strong idea of how big their footprint is. As a bicyclist, the best drivers are motorcyclists. I've never had a problem with a motorcyclist!

1 comment:

  1. I think motorcyclists get a bad rap because of a couple douchebag drivers in every bunch. But that's coming from my Harley-Davidson family values. :) Actually, maybe every transportation group has a couple douchey drivers in the bunch which give the method of transport a bad rap to all the others. Stupid monorail drivers, why you always getting in the way with those giant magnets?!
    Nathan

    ReplyDelete